To get an invisible joint between an edge and a chipboard you do not have to turn the light off in your workshop. Thanks to our new colour range of adhesives
you can be sure not to see any joint day or night.
Excellent results can be achieved by using the adhesive perfectly matched to the colour and structure of the board and the edge. Another requirement is to choose an adhesive that is specialised to the relevant edge banding machine to achieve quality results.
Which adhesive to choose? We have a range of new products added to our collection of stock:
· Regular and successful adhesives 600.30 and 600.70 EVA based were manufactured in a black version, ideal for black decors of furniture.
· Slightly filled adhesives 600.70 and 600.71 together with 1000.70 and 1000.71 increase our range of cartridge EVA based adhesives to the highest quality. These cartridges are available in natural and white, ready for light decors of furniture.
· For excellent results of edge banding in manual machines just use our new EVA based adhesive 605.21 in white.
· Transparent unfilled EVA based adhesive 608.30 and filled natural adhesive 608.80 are the right choice for small to medium types of edge banding machines using the application temperatures between 180 to 200°C and the feed rate of 4 to 8 metres per minute.
· Finally, we recommend a new all-purpose adhesive product helping in both indoor and outdoor gluing, perfectly resistant PVAc dispersion adhesive Hranicoll D4. It can be used for sticking flat joints requiring high weather resistance, resistance in temperature excursions and is also moisture resistant. This product is perfect to use for gluing Windows, doors, joints, layered pieces etc.
To summarise there are a lot of new products, if you want any further information please contact your local Area Sales Manager. All leaflets are available here.