AdvantEdge® is a new edge that makes Hot Air edge-banding more accessible than ever before. How?
- You’ll get it fast,
- choose the colour of the Hot Air layer that you need,
- and you can even order a small amount.
To get an invisible joint between an edge and a chipboard you do not have to turn the light off in your workshop. Thanks to our new colour range of adhesives
you can be sure not to see any joint day or night.
Excellent results can be achieved by using the adhesive perfectly matched to the colour and structure of the board and the edge. Another requirement is to choose an adhesive that is specialised to the relevant edge banding machine to achieve quality results.
Which adhesive to choose? We have a range of new products added to our collection of stock:
· Regular and successful adhesives 600.30 and 600.70 EVA based were manufactured in a black version, ideal for black decors of furniture.
· Slightly filled adhesives 600.70 and 600.71 together with 1000.70 and 1000.71 increase our range of cartridge EVA based adhesives to the highest quality. These cartridges are available in natural and white, ready for light decors of furniture.
· For excellent results of edge banding in manual machines just use our new EVA based adhesive 605.21 in white.
· Transparent unfilled EVA based adhesive 608.30 and filled natural adhesive 608.80 are the right choice for small to medium types of edge banding machines using the application temperatures between 180 to 200°C and the feed rate of 4 to 8 metres per minute.
· Finally, we recommend a new all-purpose adhesive product helping in both indoor and outdoor gluing, perfectly resistant PVAc dispersion adhesive Hranicoll D4. It can be used for sticking flat joints requiring high weather resistance, resistance in temperature excursions and is also moisture resistant. This product is perfect to use for gluing Windows, doors, joints, layered pieces etc.
To summarise there are a lot of new products, if you want any further information please contact your local Area Sales Manager. All leaflets are available here.
Every spring brings an explosion of colours. Many of them are reflected in collections of trend decors of the main furniture melamine boards producers. In response to these trends we match new ABS furniture edges for all joiners to have a full range of components for their furniture production. After finishing a complete range od edges fitting to the new Krono Global Collection 2018-2022 we focused on news of another important producer, Fundermax. So new colour shades find their place in our colourful collection. Online list of new decors can be found in web category New Decors. At the same time we started to update our matching tables for our Hranipex ABS edge collection to reflect the recent look of melamine boards being on the market. With coming spring we are anxious to other new projects!
Cooperation between professionals – great results guaranteed!
As a proud authorized partner of Kronospan, we have been offering, since December 2017, the full set of high-quality ABS edges for the new collection of laminated wood chipboards Kronospan Global Collection 2018-2022.
The collection, comprising 163 finish versions, includes also 54 new products for which we designed edges that are as identical as possible. Other finish versions already have a fixed place in our collection of ABS edges, as they had proven their worth throughout the long years of their use by our customers. These finish versions are among the most popular in the European market.
Thanks to the many years of experience and a thorough preparation, we are able to find an ideal harmony between our furniture edges and the Kronospan laminated boards in terms of both colours and structure.
And what is interesting – the newly designed wood finish versions were manufactured using a new unique method which eliminates the effect of metamerism, i.e. a phenomenon where a single colour shade looks differently in various light conditions. Consequently, our new wood finish versions will retain the same colour shade in any light conditions. This unique manufacturing procedure has only been introduced in practice in 2017. We are proud to be the sole authorized manufacturer and distributor of edges who has such technology available for the new products in the Kronospan global collection.
We know the needs of our customers in the different markets and, therefore, we have a broad range of dimensional series for stock items available to this end. For most finish version in this collection, we offer thickness of 0.45 mm, 1 mm and 2 mm.
The most frequently used edge width is 22 mm, which is ideal to glue to laminated boards with thickness of 18 mm; another highly demanded edge width is 42 mm. Additional versions are also available in stock. In case of a specific requirement, we can easily prepare tailor-made edges thanks to the flexible background of our manufacturing department.
Hranipex provides solutions for all Kronospan design finish versions in the standard surface finish options, corresponding to the board surfaces (SM, PE, SU, BS, SN, PW, PR).
Find the ideal pair in our search engine or download the entire comparison table.
All items are in stock and ready for immediate distribution!
Give your furniture an attractive appearance and a long life by combining Kronospan laminated boards and Hranipex ABS edges. We look great together!